Lumber tarps are designed specifically for use on flatbed trailers, where loads must be kept dry and safe during transit. They are best suited for long, tall loads such as stacked wood, wallboard, and other products that can be damaged by rain, UV rays, or road debris. Standard lumber tarps are made of 18oz vinyl and feature three rows of D-rings and a tail flap so you can thoroughly cover your load. It's important to properly secure your tarp so it won't flap or billow in the wind. A loose tarp increases the risk that your load will shift or become exposed, and it also drags more in the wind, which can damage the tarp. Deliver cargo safely and spend less on fuel by keeping your tarp tightly secured!
We offer several styles and configurations of flatbed tarps to suit your needs
- Standard 18oz Vinyl Lumber Tarps: Most basic design. All vinyl. One end flap, no rain flaps. Good general purpose tarp, but they are generally heavy.
- Standard 18oz Vinyl Lumber Tarps with Rain Flaps: Same design as above, but with 12" of additional material on the same side as the end flap so you can tightly wrap a square load. Best for stacked sheets of wood, drywall, building materials, or any cube-shaped pallets of cargo.
- Lightweight Lumber Tarps: 30% lighter than all-vinyl tarps. They use a combination of vinyl and Cordura(heavy-duty nylon) for a lightweight, waterproof tarp. They come standard with rain flaps.
- Multi-Piece Sets: For longer trailers. A 3 piece kit contains two standard tarps as well as a centerpiece tarp, giving drivers even and sufficient coverage. These come standard with rain flaps.
- Custom Lumber Tarps: For any customizations, we will have to make the tarp to order, which is often more expensive with a longer turnaround, but we can design to your specifications to meet your unique flatbedding needs.
View all Flatbed Trailer Tarps here for additional styles and sizes.