Our PVC-coated mesh dump truck tarps are suitable for most electric and manual tarp systems, including front to rear tarp systems, flip tarp systems, mousetrap tarp systems, cab-level crank tarp systems, and ground level crank tarp systems.
They come in a wide range of sizes; please carefully measure your truck bed or trailer, allowing for the bulk of your load, to accurately determine the tarp size you need.
Each mesh tarp includes the following features:
- Made from PVC-coated polyester fibers
- Extreme durability even under heavy use or severe conditions
- Flow-though weave that prevents wind flap, tearing, and abrasion
- Double needle lock stitching throughout
- Universal design to allow easy integration with all standard dump truck tarp kits and systems
- 6" pocket with reinforced webbing for added strength and durability
- Rust-proof grommets evenly spaced on one end. If you need grommets on the sides as well, please specify that when you order.
Please note that while PVC mesh tarps are UV resistant, mildew and rot resistant, and offer excellent protection from wind and rain, they are not completely waterproof.
In general, PVC mesh tarps are best suited for the following applications:
- rock or gravel hauling
- trash or refuse hauling
- tree or debris hauling
- fill dirt or sand hauling
- mulch or wood chip hauling
- landscape or agricultural hauling