*In stock now for local pickup and fast shipping. Order before 2pm EST for Same Day Shipping!
8' Drop Lumber Tarp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 24 x 27 with 8 x 8 flap
- Weight/Sq Yard: 18 oz.
- Total Weight: 110 lb
- Material: PVC-coated polyester, 40% coating on underside, 60% coating on top
- Seams: Heat-sealed, waterproof
- Grommets: #5 (5/8 inside dia.) brass grommets every 24
- D-Rings: 3 rows of stainless steel D-rings, box-stitched with protective flap
- Reinforcing: All hemmed edges reinforced with 2 webbing, double lock-stitched with UV-treated polyester thread
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, ultraviolet and mildew resistant
- Cold Crack: -30 degrees C
Lumber tarps are used for covering flatbed trailer loads that are typically around 8' tall. "Lumber" simply refers to the rough size and shape of the load; you can use them to cover any material. If you are just getting started, these make a great catch-all solution, because you can accept more jobs knowing you'll be able to cover just about anything. They are 27' long and 24' wide, ideally suited for loads 8' tall and 8' wide, so smaller loads will require strategic folding and handling of excess material. If you have loads of varying heights, you may want to invest in some additional tarp sizes so you can be ready with the most efficient tarp for each job.
Our 8' flatbed tarps measure 24 x 27 with an 8' x 8' flap and are made of heavy-duty 18oz waterproof vinyl. If a load requires a tarp, it is because the load must be kept clean, dry, and undamaged, which is why our lumber tarps feature UV and mildew resistant fabric, waterproof seams, and hemmed edges reinforced with double-stitched 2" polyester webbing. The sides and flap have three rows of stainless steel D-rings box-stitched with a flap to protect against damage from hooks and straps. If proper care is taken, these tarps will hold up to the rugged demands of the flatbed trucking industry with no problem, letting you rest easy and focus on safely delivering your load.
Our lumber tarps adhere to strict quality standards to ensure that you receive a long-term solution rather than just a quick fix for your flatbed trailer. You can view full quality specifications here.
Don't forget bungee straps!