RP4500SARG Rollmaster with Adjustable Gantry
Pioneer Rack 'n Pinion Strong Arm System
The Rollmaster RP4500SAR roller assembly features Pioneer's Rack 'n Pinion Strong Arm technology for greater control of your system's side arm movement, making it the trucker's choice for over a decade. The rack gear's forward and backward movement is controlled by a hydraulic cylinder which works in conjunction with the pinion gear located at the base of the pivot arms. Known for reliability and low maintenance, our fully hydraulic system is state of the art. This technology allows for speed control and precision synchronization of the pivot arms as you raise and lower the cover to your container. Starting with the strengthened base arm, through the Rack 'n Pinion Pivot and on to the reinforced "C" Channel, the RP4500SAR provides better leverage, greater control and longer life.
- Arms made from 3/16 A500B Steel with a 1/4" extended, reinforced "C" Channel
- Telescoping arms with a 36" stroke
- Quick tarp attachment
- Cylinders mounted externally for ease of accessibility and maintenance
- Offset stabilizer bar reduces roller damage
- Ratchet and pawl system tray leads to fast installation
NOTE: Tray requires 10 to 12 inches space behind cab.
The Rollmaster Difference
Beyond the Strong Arm technology, Pioneer's RP4500SARG Rollmaster system uses a unique spring-loaded roller assembly, creating a smooth rolling action with your fabric tarp. This roller assembly is so versatile, it can be mounted to the pivot arms on models with both adjustable gantries and stationary roll rests.
These Strong Arm systems include a 114" Heavy Duty Mesh Tarp, reinforced at the front and back with wear-resistant, urethane-coated nylon.
Rollmaster with Adjustable Gantry
The RP4500SARG model has an adjustable gantry that adjusts vertically from 60" to 90", the Rollmaster roller assembly, our standard tarp and patented telescoping Low-Arms with nitrided (case hardened) external cylinders.
This model is for use with hooklift and cable hoist roll-off trucks, as well as trailers transporting containers of various heights.
The RP4500SARG model comes with the Spring-Loaded Roller consisting of a roll tube, a roller shaft, spacer, spacer/cone assembly, aluminum cone, two roller bearings, a tab for aluminum cone, tab for steel cone, and a roll spring (.250).
- 90 degree ELL
- Gantry Cylinder 36" lift
- 3 Spool Cover Control Valve
- Hydraulic Hose (-4 x 9' Crimped 2 ends)
- Hydraulic Hose (-4 x 6' Crimped 2 ends
- Clevis pin with Cotter
- Gantry Assembly consisting of a lower gantry and telescopic gantry leg
- 1 gantry cylinder, 2 arm extension cylinders, and 2 "rack" cylinders (cover and uncover)
- Chassis Mounting Angle
- Mounting Tube Cap
- Roll Base with Rest
- R Model Shaft Collar
- Chassis Mounting Tube
- Stabilizer Bar Assembly
- Tarp Tube Bracket, Tarp Tube Cap
- Tarp Tube
- Right and Left side Mounting Bracket Assemblies
- Driver and Passenger Side Arm Assemblies
- Winding Disk to Load Roller
Standard replacement tarp is the HR4759. Other options include 9-1/2 x 28' Cordura (Pennsylvania DOT spec), 8' x 28' Tuff Cover Mesh (for scrap applications) or a 9-1/2' x 28' reinforced black mesh for hooklifts.