HR2000PTO features include:
- A two-stage, heavy-duty cylinder which extends the gantry to 13'
- No gusseting required, as the strong and solid hydraulic gantry system has self-contained support members.
- Powered by your truck's PTO, gantry adjusts from 68' to 156'.
- An audible and visual 'Up-Gantry' alarm system for your cab, for increased safety.
- Smooth, quiet operation due to minimized play between stages as gantry legs are deployed through bearing rings.
- No chains, sprockets or pulleys.
- Comes with 8' by 31' shade mesh tarp with pig tail tie-down system.
To operate the HR2000PTO, the driver raises the gantry above the container (with a height of over 13 feet), flips the rope above the load, walks to the rear of the truck, and rolls the cover over the load. The driver then secures the tarp to the cleat provided. The standard tarp for this system is 8' x 31' reinforced heavy duty mesh.
The Hi-Roller Difference
Pioneer's Hi-Rollers are a cost-effective alternative to arm systems. This semiautomatic, "armless" tarping system is designed for single axle and multi-axle hooklifts and cable hoists that cover 20-, 30- and 40-yard open top containers. The unique design provides easy access to narrow streets or alleys.
- Donut for rear section
- 4' Hose
- Gantry Assembly with Cylinder
- Cylinder Clip
- Hitch Pin
- Gantry Alarm Kit
- Switch Trip Plate
- 2' Pigtail
- Roller and Windscreen Assembly
- Tarp Deployment Rope
- PVC Tarp Tube
- Chassis Mounting Angle
- 2 Adapters
- -6 JIC M x -6 JIC F 90 degree ELL
- Winding disk to load roller
- All hydraulic components needed to tap into
your truck's hydraulic system or truck PTO/pump
Replacement Covers available:
8' x 28' Reinforced Black Mesh or 8' x 28' Tuff Cover Mesh for scrap applications.