- A two-stage, heavy-duty cylinder which extends the gantry to 13'
- No gusseting required as the strong and solid hydraulic gantry system has self-contained support members
- 12-volt power pack
- Gantry adjustable from 68" to 156"
- Audible and visual "Up-Gantry" alarm system for your cab provides increased safety
- Smooth, quiet, and simple operation due to minimized play between stages as gantry legs are deployed through bearing rings
- No chains, sprockets or pulleys means fewer moving parts
- 8' by 30' shade mesh tarp with pigtail tie-down system
To operate the HR2000PP, the driver raises the gantry above the container (with a height of over 13 feet), flips the rope above the load, walks to the rear of the truck, and rolls the cover over the load. The driver then secures the tarp to the cleat provided. The standard tarp for this system is 8' x 31' reinforced heavy duty mesh.
The Hi-Roller Difference
Pioneer's Hi-Rollers are a cost-effective alternative to arm systems. This semiautomatic, "armless" tarping system is designed for single axle and multi-axle hooklifts and cable hoists that cover 20-, 30- and 40-yard open top containers. The unique design provides easy access to narrow streets or alleys.
Pioneer HR2000PP parts included:
- Donut for rear section
- 4' Hose
- Gantry Assembly with Cylinder
- Cylinder Clip
- Hitch Pin
- Gantry Alarm Kit
- Switch Trip Plate
- 2' Pigtail
- Roller and Windscreen Assembly
- Tarp Deployment Rope
- PVC Tarp Tube
- Chassis Mounting Angle
- 2 Adapters
- -6 JIC M x -6 JIC F 90 degree ELL
- Winding disk to load roller
- Power pack
- 8' by 30' shade mesh tarp
Replacement Covers available:
8' x 30' Reinforced Black Mesh or 8' x 30' Tuff Cover Mesh for scrap applications.