Our PVC-coated heavy duty mesh dump truck tarps are suitable for most electric and manual tarp systems,
including front to rear tarp systems, flip tarp systems, mousetrap tarp systems, cab-level crank
tarp systems, and ground level crank tarp systems.
These heavy duty tarps feature a 17x17 thread count (15oz per sq in) that can be useful for applications where the standard 11x17 is not enough.
They come in a wide range of sizes; please carefully measure your truck bed or trailer, allowing
for the bulk of your load, to accurately determine the tarp size you need.
Each mesh tarp includes the following features:
- Made from PVC-coated polyester fibers
- Extreme durability even under heavy use or severe conditions
- Flow-though weave that prevents wind flap, tearing, and abrasion
- Double needle lock stitching throughout
- Universal design to allow easy integration with all standard dump truck tarp kits and
- 6" pocket with reinforced webbing for added strength and durability
- Small pocket with 1/4" plastic spline inserted to attach to roller (if you are tying or bolting to the roller, view the standard tarps without spline here)
- Rust-proof grommets on sides
- Standard color black, brown available by request
Please note that while PVC mesh tarps are UV resistant, mildew and rot resistant, and offer
excellent protection from wind and rain, they are not completely waterproof.
In general, PVC mesh tarps are best suited for the following applications:
- rock or gravel hauling
- trash or refuse hauling
- tree or debris hauling
- fill dirt or sand hauling
- mulch or wood chip hauling
- landscape or agricultural hauling