The Pioneer A2100 heavy-duty construction tarping system uses your truck's air, providing constant pressure for synchronized arm movement, with no external hoses or cylinders. The Pioneer A2100 air-powered tarping system is ideal for construction, excavation, paving, and landscaping applications. Designed for truck bodies up to 22?, it provides smooth, synchronized movement and can be operated easily from inside your truck cab. Comes with underbody shaft, aluminum arms, steel telescopic housing, and convenient in-cab controls.
Special features include:
- Pivot arms powered by twin air cylinders that are mounted under your truck body
- Two double-acting air cylinders that move simultaneously on a 1¼" solid steel shaft, providing synchronized movement
- In-cab air valve control that provides easy operation with no springs, motors, or wires
- 3" spring-loaded roller that ensures smooth operation, keeping your tarp taut in the covered position and as it returns
- Positive hold-down pressure on the arms, in the covered/uncovered position, will contain your load and prevent damage caused by bouncing tarp arms
- Optional air-driven, patented tarp-saver bar prevents billowing and premature wear and tear, and holds tarp firmly in place to securely contain your load
- Steel arms are standard, but aluminum arms are available as an option.