This manual dump truck tarp system is made of polished aluminum, making it rustproof and 40% lighter than steel. The 4 spring system mounts externally and features a ground-level crank to deploy the tarp (sold separately). A manual tarp system can cost less than a fully automatic system but still makes it easier, quicker, and safer to cover your load. However, if you are planning to frequently cover and uncover loads, we would recommend upgrading to the electric version of this tarp system. The small difference in price will be more than made up by the hours saved by simply pressing a button instead of cranking by hand.
- External mount springs with easy bolt-on application
- High strength polished aluminum arms
- Everything you need to get started immediately — 4-spring external mount, 84" lower arm, tarp bows, tarp spool, and crank
Manual Tarp Kit Comes with Everything Needed for Installation:
- (1) Crank box for Ground Level Crank
- (1) #40 Chain 12' long for Ground Level Crank
- 103" tarp axle
- 103" cross tube
- (2) Steel 90-degree elbows
- (1) 14" sprocket bar
- (2) 4-spring pivot pins, 3.700"
- (2) Aluminum tarp spool mounting brackets
- (1) Axle bearing w/flanges
- (8) Spiral torsion springs
- (2) Steel tarp centering flanges
- All necessary hardware
- Note: chain guards not included but available separately
- Buy replacement parts here.
PLEASE NOTE: TARP, WIND DEFLECTOR, AND HOUSING SOLD SEPARATELY.